Terms and Conditions
Rapid Healing Therapy Sessions and Fees
Many clients respond well with the ‘Rapid Transformational Package’. Click here for current RTT prices and packages
Click here for more detailed information on what to expect in the sessions and the RTT process
Caution: Never use hypnotherapy products, services or audios whilst driving, operating machinery, or during any task that requires your attention.People with Epilepsy or any person diagnosed as having a psychotic illness should not enter hypnosis. Never enter into a hypnosis or RTT session whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.Clients should never attempt to enter into an RTT session or hypnosis under the influence of alcohol or drugs, except those prescribed by your General Practitioner or any Doctor you are under the care of. The session will be terminated without any liability to make a refund if the client ignores this instruction.
Payment is by bank transfer. If you are outside the UK, this can usually be arranged to a bank within your country.
Terms of Business
TEMPEST EMPOWERMENT LIMITED trading as RAPID HEALING THERAPY
1. Please ensure that you read this agreement carefully as not only does it form the legal relationship between us, it also provides useful information about the practical side of your therapy and coaching. When you sign this agreement or return this agreement by email with your name and the date added (or if you fail to do so, by attending the first session), this document will constitute a legally binding agreement between us.
Sessions and cancellations
2. Our therapy and/or coaching sessions (“Sessions”) are scheduled for:
up to 90minutess for the Pre-Session Consultation,
for up to 150minutes for the Main RTT Session,
and up to 60minutes for any other session
unless agreed between us by email correspondence in advance. The Sessions will take place at the times and on the dates that we have pre-agreed. All sessions will take place online unless you are notified otherwise.
3. We may ask you to complete a questionnaire before we meet for the first time and at other times during our sessions. It is very important that you answer these questions honestly and completely, and that all information you provide us with is materially true and accurate at all times and not misleading in any way, as these answers will be the foundation for our sessions.
4. It is very important that you turn up for the Sessions on time. Please plan to be ready on time in case of some delaying factor.
a) The date and time of all sessions are agreed between us, but are subject to change. We will provide you with as much notice of any change as is possible but we shall not be liable to you in any way for any change to such dates or times.
b) If you need to cancel a Session, you should provide us with as much notice as possible (by emailing Support@RapidHealingTherapy.com or by messaging on WhatsApp or on (+44) 07526500312), you may do so without charge if you provide at least 72 hours notice to us.. If it is a one to one online Session, we will endeavour to reschedule the session to a mutually convenient date and time. If you provide us with less than 72 hours’ notice or fail to provide us with any notice, we may not be able to reschedule the session and shall not be obliged to refund you any amounts paid in relation to such session, you will be charged the full payment for that Session.
c) If you are late for a one to one online Session, this may be extended at our discretion but if we need to end at the scheduled time, we shall not be obliged to refund you any amounts in relation to such session.
5. You may need to listen to audios we have sent to you, and/or practice between our Sessions in order to gain the most from them. By coming to our Sessions, you are committing to make the time to listen and/or practice outside of our Sessions. Never listen to the audios whilst driving, or operating machinery, or doing any other activity that requires your full attention.
6. Any digital materials included in the Programme require a device that can play mp3 audio files.
7. Where you are purchasing a Package, or block of sessions, all sessions must be used by the date falling 12 weeks after the date of this contract (“long stop date”). If they are not so used by the long stop date due to your lack of availability, lack of response to us, you failing to show up for a session or sessions or due to any other circumstances outside of our control, we shall not be obliged to continue to provide the Services after the long stop date and shall have no obligation to provide any refund.
Fees and payments
8. We may offer you a free initial Pre-Session Consultation. Following the free Pre-Session Consultation, we will charge you £397 for the ‘Rapid Transformational Package’, or the relevant package and price as discussed in the email contact between us, including VAT where applicable. This is payable a minimum of 4 days (96hours) in advance of the first session following the ‘Pre-Session Consultation’ and if payment has not been received in cleared funds prior to the session, we will not proceed with the session. We charge you in advance for the blocks of sessions included within the package or course.
The ‘Rapid Transformational Package’ Programme price is £397, consisting of:
A Relaxation Audio
The Pre-Session Consultation, generally 40–90 minutes (maximum 90 minutes)
The Main RTT Session, often lasting between 1½ to 2½ hours in length (maximum 150 minutes)
A Bespoke Personalised Recording made for you following the Main RTT Session (we will endeavour to send the audio within 48 hours of the Main RTT session, sent to you by email or WhatsApp, unless there is an event outside of our control. If we are unable to meet the estimated date because of an event outside our control, we will endeavour to contact you with a revised estimated date.)
Follow-Up Email / Text Support
Two Follow-Up Mentoring Sessions* if required (30–60 minutes) (maximum 60 minutes) will be provided over the course of 12 weeks maximum and shall be delivered by one to one online sessions. (*all sessions must be used by the date falling 12 weeks after the date that this contract was emailed to you, & for the same issue).
Additional ‘Rapid Transformational Package’ for a different issue, is £337 (within 12 months)
9. All payments are non-refundable other than as set out in clause 10.a below
10. If you are purchasing a Package or our services as a consumer (as defined in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellaton and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 – namely you are buying the package, services or Programme as an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside of your trade, business, craft or profession)
a) you have the right to cancel this agreement within 14 days of the date of this agreement by emailing us at Support@RapidHealingTherapy.com or by using the form of cancellation annexed to this agreement at Annex 1. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. If you cancel this agreement, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you in relation to the agreement within 14 days after the date on which we were informed about your decision to cancel this Contract; and
b) in relation to the provision of any services under this Contract:
you hereby request immediate performance of the Contract and acknowledge that you will lose your right of withdrawal from the Contract once the service contract is fully performed; and
if you cancel the Contract before the services have been fully performed, you agree that you will pay for the supply of the service for the period for which they are supplied. The amount payable will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the Contract. For the ‘Rapid Transformation Package’ this will be 86% on the provision of the Main RTT Session, with an additional 7% for each of the two follow-up mentoring sessions; and
c) notwithstanding paragraph 10(a) above, you agree that we may begin the supply of digital content not on a tangible medium before the end of the cancellation period set out in such paragraph and you acknowledge that you will lose your cancellation rights in relation to such digital content.
11. Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that we may have, if any sum payable under these terms is not paid within 7 days of the date due we reserve the right to (i) charge interest from the date of the session to the actual date of payment at the rate of 4% above the base rate of the Bank of England from time to time in force and/or (ii) suspend further services until such time as payment is made or the Contract is terminated.
12. We may discuss matters that are sensitive in nature during our sessions. Subject to clause 13 below, we will keep all of such information confidential.
13. We may disclose certain of your information in the following circumstances:
a) Where you consent to us sharing your information.
b) Where we are compelled to disclose your information by court or by regulations or laws.
c) Where we consider you or somebody else to be at risk or to prevent illegal acts or harm to you or to others.
14. As is good practice in therapy, I am part of supervision groups. You agree that I may disclose any issues which arise out of the Sessions with my supervisor and/or supervision group but I agree only to disclose such issues on a general basis and without disclosing your name.
15. We keep notes of our sessions in order to refer back to you in instances when this may be useful. If these notes contain identifiable information, they are stored in password protected documents or locked in filing cabinets.
16. Nothing in this agreement shall limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or by fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any matter for which liability cannot be legally excluded or limited.
17. The Sessions shall be provided with due care, skill and ability. Other than this, all warranties and representations are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Due to the nature of therapy and coaching, no guarantees of any particular results can be made.
18. The services and materials we deliver as part of your Package do not in any way constitute advice or recommendations. We are providing training and guidance only.
19. We will endeavour to ensure that all information that we provide is accurate and up-to-date but we shall not be liable for any claims arising from such information being inaccurate or not up-to-date or otherwise.
20. There shall be no liability for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of contract, loss of corruption of data or information or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses suffered or incurred by you as a result of you entering into this agreement.
21. Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall in all circumstances be limited to the total price paid by you for the Package.
22. Any claims to be brought under or arising out of the Contract must be brought within 6 months of the date of the event giving rise to the claim.
23. If we are prevented from or delayed in performing our obligations by your act or omission or by any circumstance outside of our control, we shall not be liable to you for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
24. We may make changes (and shall not be liable for any additional costs incurred by you or for any other liability incurred by you as a result of changes) in (i) the Package (ii) the time and date of sessions or (iii) the delivery mode of the sessions (ii) any other content, (iii) the location of venues.
25. You acknowledge and agree that:
a) the Contract constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersedes any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the provision of the services (which shall be deemed to have been terminated by mutual consent);
b) in entering into the Contract you have not relied on any undertaking, promise, assurance, statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether in writing or not) of any person (whether party to the Contract or not) relating to the provision of the Programme other than as expressly set out in the Contract.
26. The provisions of this liability section shall survive termination of this agreement.
Data Protection and Intellectual Property
27. We use and process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Notice that was emailed to you on your intake form, and you can also view at https://rapidhealingtherapy.com/privacy-policy/
28. We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights in the materials and content that we use within the Sessions and nothing in this agreement or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights in such material or content to you or to any other. You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials that we use in the Sessions. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content or material used in the Sessions for the purposes for which the Sessions were provided only. Use of our logo is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent. The provisions of this paragraph shall survive termination of the Contract.
29. You may not without my prior written consent make any audio and/or visual recordings of all or any part of our Sessions. We may make audio and/or visual recordings of our Sessions with your permission.
30. Where Sessions are held in third party venues, you must comply at all times with such venue’s policies and rules in relation to such venue (particularly fire safety and health and safety rules). You may be required to leave the venue if you do not comply with such policies and rules (and we shall not be obliged to refund you any amounts paid in relation to such Session).
You are responsible for your own belongings that you take to a Session and neither us nor any third party venue can be held liable for any loss, damage, theft or destruction of any of your belongings.
If you cause any loss or liability to a third party (eg by not complying with their policies), you must reimburse us in full and indemnify us against any claim from any third party (and associated costs and expenses (including professional fees)) arising out of your actions or inactions while at a third party venue.
31. We may terminate this agreement at any time on immediate notice to you. If we do so, we will provide a pro rata refund for any Sessions that have not been used at the time of termination.
32. We may terminate the Contract without any liability to make any refund to you if you commit any serious or repeated breach or non-observance of any of the provisions of these Terms or if you commit any fraud or dishonesty or act in any manner which in our opinion brings or is likely to bring us into disrepute or is materially adverse to our interests.
33. We expect you to behave in accordance with societal expectations of behaviour, if we believe that you are not doing so, we will terminate the contract without any liability to make any refund to you.
34. This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
35. We may vary these Terms (other than the price payable by you for the Package) as we see fit from time to time and if we do, we shall notify you by email of the change of terms. Your continuation with the sessions will be deemed to be your acceptance of any new Terms. [Where there has been a material change to the Terms, if you do not wish to accept the new Terms and provide us with written notice of this, we will refund to you a pro rata amount of any sums paid by you for the Programme.]
36. Any delay by us in exercising our right to terminate the Contract shall not constitute a waiver of our right to terminate or to seek any other remedy. If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is in writing.
37. If any of these Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
38. A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Contract.
39. The rights of the parties to terminate, rescind or agree any variation, waiver or settlement under the Contract are not subject to the consent of any person that is not a party to the Contract.
40. You accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or WhatsApp or texting. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Any information or guidance we provide is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider.
You must not rely on any information or guidance we provide you with as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provide and we expressly disclaim all responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered by you or any third party as a result of your reliance on any information or guidance we provide you with.
If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your healthcare provider. Do not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information or guidance we provide you with.
Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.
Caution: People with Epilepsy or any person diagnosed as having a psychotic illness should not enter hypnosis. Never enter into a hypnosis or RTT session whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
MODEL CANCELLATION FORM
To Tempest Empowerment Limited trading as ‘Rapid Healing Therapy’, 49 Chestnut Drive, Poynton SK12 1QG, UK email: Support@RapidHealingTherapy.com
I/we* hereby give notice that I/we* cancel my/our* contract of sale for the supply of the following services:
Ordered on ………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Name of consumer ………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Address of consumer ………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Signature of consumer ………………………………………………………………………………………………………
[* delete as appropriate]