Website Privacy Notice
Therapy Clients Privacy Statement
“Rapid Healing Therapy” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Rapid Healing Therapy” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1.1.2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• contacting us directly by email on Support@RapidHealingTherapy.com or call (+44) 75 265 00 312 , text or WhatsApp as an alternative to using the website form
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at Support@RapidHealingTherapy.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about various services and products that we offer.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information from third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email to Support@RapidHealingTherapy.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Privacy Statement for Therapy Clients
Regarding therapy services: what data do I collect from you and why do I need it?
- Name and age and gender– this is basic information that helps me get to know you.
- Address, email address, phone number – I use this as a way of contacting you regarding your sessions. I will mainly use the method you first contacted me on but if I cannot reach you, I will try a different method.
- Information regarding your main issue, or reason you seek my therapy services and advice, your current symptoms, other issues that you have
- your desired outcome – what you want to achieve from the therapy
- A brief outline of childhood and family. Information gained before and during the sessions about experiences that may have a connection to the issue and that can assist in determining the root cause and treatment.
- Your current and past Medical History, and medicines you are currently taking.
- Contact details for your GP/ physician.
- Your next of Kin in case of emergency.
I collect this information directly from you when you fill in the 2 forms and /or during the sessions together.
For online therapy sessions I may communicate via Zoom (preferred method), Skype, text, Whatsapp, or Facebook Messenger and so I like to know your mobile number, Whatsapp profile, Facebook username , Skype username and Zoom details if you have these.
Zoom is the preferred option, but it is always useful to have the alternatives, in case of unexpected IT issues during the session.
As part of my service to you, between and after sessions, I may contact you by email, text, FB Messenger or WhatsApp. I will send details of your bookings, appointments to you, and I may ask you for feedback, follow up on how you are getting on in the time after having the therapy with me, and respond to your enquiries.
Session Records – I make brief notes during our session on paper or electronically, along with a recording of the session. The recording is used to produce your own bespoke audio, which is an important part of your treatment process. Information from the session notes & recording is used to learn about you, and to understand the nature of the problem which you have come to receive help or sought advice so that I can deliver the most appropriate and effective therapy for you during your sessions. This recording is also a safe-guarding measure for both the client and therapist, for example in any legal proceedings. These notes and recordings are stored using a client number and first name only.
Contact Details, such as name, age, date of birth, name of GP etc, are stored electronically in a separate file to session records.
I need to know who you are, and how to contact & communicate with you personally in order that I can deliver the correct treatment for you, and follow up with you if necessary.
From time to time I may contact you or send you information regarding additional services and products, updates and advice, along with any offers I think you might benefit from or be interested in.
You can ask me to not use your contact details for these purposes at any time.
Will I share your data and if I do, who will I share it with and for what purpose?
Client information is kept confidential, except when there is any indication that clients may harm themselves or others.
It is very unlikely that I will share your data. I will not sell it on or use it for unethical reasons. I may have to share it if my notes are subpoenaed by court. If you or anyone you tell me about is at harm, or risk of harm, I may have to pass this information on.
Case studies of clients are sometimes discussed within the RTT forum. If any name is used at all I will only use your first name.
How will I store your data?
All electronic data is held on a password protected computer , or an external memory that is kept in a private,secure place. Session Records are stored in a separate file to Contact Details. Paper notes are kept separately, also in a private, secure place, and have only the first name and client number. Later paper records may be scanned or typed and kept electronically, after which any paper records have the name removed before disposal.
Your phone number(s) may be kept in my mobile phone, which is locked and used only by myself. Only I will access your information.
How long will I store your data for and how will I dispose of it?
All records are kept for 8 years to comply with the legal and insurance obligations, after which they will be deleted.
Any information that you submit when making an enquiry, if you do not continue on to become a client, will be kept for a minimum 6 months and then indefinitely, if we do not receive a request for your data to be removed, which in this instance can be done at any time.
If you want to have your data removed I will need to determine if I need to keep the data, in order to comply with legal and insurance obligations.If the data can legally be removed, also without affecting insurance obligations and it is within reasonable expectations, we will remove it without delay and inform you when it is completed.
The service I offer is online, and as such relies on various systems and services, including Gmail & Google, Zoom, WhatsApp, Facebook, MailChimp, etc which are in effect data processors. Please be aware that these providers have their own data protection systems in place, and by contacting me and by accessing my services, you agree and consent to accept their privacy systems as necessary tools for using the online services that I offer.
You may choose to return the forms to me via alternatives other than email if you desire, such as by printing out the form, and posting it back to me, or sending photos of the completed forms via WhatsApp.
By engaging in my services or products you agree to my Terms & Conditions and you agree to the collection of your personal data.